The Town of Newmarket is able to register or renew boats for any New Hampshire boat owner - not only Newmarket residents!
- Previously issued registration or
- State of New Hampshire renewal notice/registration form
New Registration Requirements:
A bill of sale is required for ALL new boat registrations. The bill of sale must contain the name, address and signature of both the buyer and seller... along with the following information:
- Model Year
- Fuel Type
- Inboard/Outboard designation
- Single or Twin Engine
- Hull Identification Number (1973 & newer must be 12 digits)
- Hull Material
- If previously registered in NH you MUST provide the NH Bow Number originally assigned to the boat
PLEASE NOTE: By registering or renewing your Boat in Newmarket, the Town of Newmarket is able to retain 100% of the "Boat Fee" portion of the registration, which would otherwise be paid to the State of New Hampshire (RSA 72-A:5). The remaining "Registration Fee" portion is remitted to the State of New Hampshire.