Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Welcome to the Town Clerk-Tax Collector's Office. The Town Clerk-Tax Collector serves a three-year term and coordinates all elections and town meetings, assisted by the Supervisors of the Checklist.
The Town Clerk-Tax Collector handles voter registration, motor vehicle registration, property taxes, dog licensing, vital records and water/sewer collection.
Notary and Justice of the Peace services can also be obtained in this office.
The Town Clerk-Tax Collector also serves as the official records depository for the Town and the Town Council. Minutes of Meeting, Ordinances and Resolutions are all kept on file in this office.
News & Announcements
- Town Assessors Conducting Quarterly Reviews of Properties in the Southwestern Portion of Town
- NHDES requests voluntary water conservation in the Lamprey River Watershed
- TOWN OF NEWMARKET SEES INCREASE IN RETURNED MAIL
- IMPORTANT NOTICE AUGUST 2015 TOWN SWITCHES TO MONTHLY WATER AND SEWER BILLINGS
- Reminder: Stage II Water Conservation Order In Effect
|Have a great weekend! http://t.co/wgJObeOzc4 http://t.co/lpGXrZmerN — 5 days 21 hours ago|
|We have had some question on the RT108 Bike project here's some info http://t.co/SARW80JR3v — 6 days 21 hours ago|
|Remember tomorrow is the last Arts in the Park Concert at 6pm Landroche Field-Drew Yount and Small Soldiers http://t.co/UBbpBwTyKD — 1 week 2 days ago|
|Town Assessors Conducting Quarterly Reviews of Properties in the Southwestern Portion of Town http://t.co/qitaIWZON3 — 1 week 2 days ago|
|Remember to conserve water and check out our most recent newsletter! http://t.co/1ob534dIZW http://t.co/c0HErOVamg — 1 week 5 days ago|
- 1 of 93