- A general hunting, fishing or archery license is required for any persons 16 years or older.
- Minors (under 16) are required to purchase the following special licenses: Special Deer Archery, Bear, Turkey and Unit L and M Permits.
- Non-resident minors under the age of 16 are required to purchase a muzzleloader license.
- Anyone wishing to purchase a firearm hunting, combo hunting and fishing or small game license must posess a previous firearm hunting license or hunter education certificate.
- Anyone wishing to purchase an archery hunting license, must possess a previous archery license or bow education certificate.
All applicants for resident licenses, MUST present a valid New Hampshire driver's license; or New Hampshire non driver photo identification, issued by the NH Department of Safety, Motor Vehicle. There are no exceptions. Under state law, residents are persons who resident in New Hampshire and do not claim residency in any other state for any other purpose.
License Types - NH License Requirements
- Freshwater Fishing
- 1, 3, 7 Day Freshwater Fishing
- Senior Fishing *
- Clam *
- Oyster *
- Recreational Saltwater Fishing
- Combination Hunting and Fishing
- Senior Combination Hunting and Fishing *
- Small Game Hunting (available for nonresidents only)
- 3 Day Small Game Hunting (available for nonresidents only)
- Senior Archery *
- Special Deer Archery
- Senior Muzzleloader *
- Migratory Waterfowl
* New Hampshire Residents ONLY
|NH Hunting and Fishing License Fees||2019 Hunting Digest|
|Newborn Lifetime Combination Hunting and Fishing||2019 Freshwater Fishing Digest|
|Lifetime License||2019 Saltwater Fishing Digest|
Please visit the NH Fish and Game Website for More Information