Town Hall – Reopening – Phase 1 Monday June 29
Town Clerk-Tax Collector’s Office will open on Monday, June 29th for essential business only. This business includes: new/transfer vehicle, trailer or boat registrations, voter registration, marriage licenses and NEW Newmarket residents.
Town Clerk-Tax Collector Office Hours: Monday: Thursday 7 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 7 am - 7 pm
ALL OTHER BUSINESS must continue to be conducted online, through the mail or may be placed in the 24-hour secure drop box located on the church side of the building. This includes: motor vehicle renewals, water/sewer payments, building permits, property record files, property tax payments, dog licenses, vital record requests and absentee ballot requests.
- When you arrive at Town Hall you will wait outside on the designated spots in the parking lot.
- If there are no spots available, you will be asked to wait at your vehicle until a spot opens.
- When you get to the front door you will be greeted by a staff member from the Town Clerk’s Office.
- At that time, we will determine whether or not you will enter the building based on the business needing to be conducted and will also be asked a series of questions in regards to COVID-19.
- In order to enter, you will be required to wear a mask.
- If you choose not to wear a mask a member of the office will bring your paperwork upstairs to be completed.
Please visit the Town of Newmarket website for additional information at www.newmarketnh.gov or call the Town Clerk-Tax Collector’s Office for questions at 603-659-3617 x 4070.