The Engineering Department provides professional engineering services to all phases of Town government including:
- Capital Improvement Project Management
- Roadway and Stormwater Infrastructure Management
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Program Management
- Technical Review of Proposed Development
- Record Keeping, Asset Management, and GIS Mapping
The Engineering Department is an essential branch of the Town's Public Works Department. By overseeing Capital Projects, Engineering confirms the Town's funds are being utilized properly and that the projects themselves are built accurately. This provides the City with infrastructure that is not only effective but also durable. By providing the technical expertise the Town needs, Engineering ensures that projects are carried out as efficiently, cost-effectively and safely as possible.